Saturday, March 14, 2009

Everytin's Irie Mon'....

Well ladies (and gents aharhar)... I'm back from my week of beaches, sand, sun and fun! I want to thank you all who gave me comments, it made my week when I snuck to the internet cafe and checked my blog mid-week!!!!

Seven days of nothing to do but suntan, lay by the beach and drink pina colada after pina colada gives you a truck load of inspirtaion! I am so relaxed and back ready to post some of my best cards yet...well, they have to get better right?!? LOL

After getting home, it took every bone in my body to keep me from my crafting room and all the new Bella stamps I got right before I left. I casully opened the mail and called my parents so that the husband unit wouldn't get too suspicious! The truth is, I hadn't stopped thinking about stamping since we left! :D

I made this card because we were lucky enough to see our friend Alecia again when we were away! She is quite possibly the sweetest girl in the world. So humble and kind. She has so little, yet her heart is so big! I love her!!! Anyway, I wanted to send her a thank you type letter because she is always so good to us. She absolutley LOVED her birthday card I made before I left! She even said she wanted to see many more cards. So, I want to mail her some pictures of
us, so I thought I would send them along in this card!

Of course I used one of my new
Bella's, and I colored her in with my usual Crayola's. I also embossed her with Stamp-It's Irredescent Empossing Powder. I mounted her on pale pink from my DCWV Neutrals Stack. The blue polka dot paper is from my "large scraps bin" and the white, pink and green floral is from some paper my mom bought me many many moons ago. The pink shimmery flower with the jewel center came from Dollarama and my 'thinking of you' sentiment is a Studio G clear stamp from Michael's. The ribbon on the left hand side is from (believe it or not) a roll of ribbon I found in a discount bin at Zellers a couple weekends ago. Weird, I know.

Tomorrow I will get the pictures of me and Alicia printed and my card will be off to Jamaica on Monday Mon'!


Me & Alecia on our balcony at the Gran Bahia in Runaway Bay, Jamaica

Thanks for stopping by,
Missed this place :)

Bless Up!!!!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment