Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Number Two is up to bat...

I am going away on holidays soon so I need to get some cards done for all the birthdays and events this month. I am waiting on my first Stamping Bella order to arrive and I just pray it comes before I go!!! Especially since it has the St. Patrick's Day stamp I need in it!

This card is for a girlfriend of mine who's birthday is coming up. I wanted something fun and funky just like her! She is a Spring gal, so lots of color was in order! For this one I started with the background paper with the polka dots that came in a paper pack from Costco. Both of the flower patterns are again from the DCWV's All Occasion Paper Pack. The stamp I bought at Michael's and it's by Studio G and came in a four pack with other cute one's. I love my Crayloa's, so thats how I colored my flower in after embossing it with Stamp-It's Hologram Glitter. To add some spunk I made my flower in the bottom left corner from 3 seperate flowers and a brad with a gold jewel in it.


The layout of this card is from the blog Mojo Monday and is from week 75. It's my first attempt at a challenge, and I am a week late in doing it! I thought I would just give it a go! Once I get in the groove I will start posting them on their blogs to see if I can win anything! :)



Thanks again, have a great day!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment