Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bella's Challenge

Ok, here it is. My first ever crack at the Bella Challenge. I really liked how the card turned out so, THAT is why I am entering. I do alot of challenges in a week, but I don't always love what I made so I don't post it. Silly, I know, but I am still very self conscious about my work since I'm still a newbie. :)

The Bella image I chose is one of my three. I know, that sounds so piddly doesn't it? What's wrong with me? I LOVE Bella...better get some buying done! ha! This is Blingabella and I just love her. I hope that's what my engagement ring looks like on my finger from afar! hahahahaha!!!! I stamped her with Jet Black Ink and embossed her with Stamp-It's Hologram Powder. I colored her in with my Crayola's and added a clear jewel to her ring! (The bigger the better right?!?) I used all scraps from my bin so I don't know the names or whereabouts of much of this paper, but I do believe the pink came from my DCVW's Jewelled Textured Stack. The orange polka dot is from Creative Memories and has the same story to go along with it as my previous post. Sniff sniff...LOL. I punched out a circle with my patterned paper and mounted it on a pale orange, then the polka dot and trimmed the edges so they look frilly. The sentiment I used is from Stamping Bella too, and I stamped it with DuDrop Green Olive Ink and Embossed with Stamp- It's silver embossing powder. I used one of those curly silver clasps to put the sentiment on so it looks like it can be removed. On the left hand side I used some on my orange Core Color Coredinations paper and ripped a strip of it off. I used some green ribbon and tied 3 knots instead of a bow for a change. After adding my three bling in the bottom right hand corner, I called 'er done!





*** Don't forget to watch for next Tuesday's challenge over at Chicks With Inkpads! It's week three and I got the chance to be a sampler this time! First time ever - can't wait!!!! ***



Thanks for coming and taking a look,


Cheers,


S.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! This is adorable!! Love your fun bling on Bella!! ;)

    ReplyDelete