Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Laziness always rules!!!


Ok, so I didn't get to Mojo Monday yet, I was just too lazy today! I thought that the sun was going to come out and I didn't want to waste garden time since it is supposed to snow tomorrow :( I know, I can't believe it either. Ugh.

This card is just a quicky. I started with some orange cardstock and mounted a green piece of sparkly paper from my DCWV All Occasion Glitter Stack. I ripped a piece of blue Coredinations Core Color paper for the left side and stuck that on over top the background. The stamp is from Stamping Bella and I inked it up with Jet Black ink and embossed it with Stamp-It's Hologram Powder. I used my Crayola's to color it in, and found some paper punched flowers left over from another project. After adding pale green jewels to the centres, I bent the "petals" a bit to make the dimensional.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment