Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chicks With Inkpads!

Hey Everyone!!!

Well, today my first ever sampler was posted! I am so excited, I don't even have words! I'm so giddy! Hahahahaha...

Of course we all know that I am doing the scrap bin only thing, so all my papers (again) are from the masses of teeny tiny pieces I have left over. But I will get it all used - I vow!!!

I started with the background bright pink card stock from my DCWV's Jewel Textured Stack. Using a punch I made two frilly squares and layered them on top the background. On the left I used some bright blue cardstock and make a strip with a frilled edge on one side. I then mounted a piece of pale green and olive colored vined paper that has some sparkle. I made two different flowers and mounted them both with magenta jeweled brads. Lastly I used some ribbon from Michael's and made a knot. The stamp is by Studio G and is one of their clear sets you can buy at Michael's. I stamped it in Jet Black Ink and embossed it with Stamp-It's Hologram Powder.

Check out the challenge on the Chicks With Inkpads Blog. It's a fabulous color combo!

Thanks for the support ladies!

Cheers,



S.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so gorgeous!! Love your fun colors!! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete